The new year kicks off with a welcome return of our Evening Skills Labs. These free practical sessions offer a perfect way to practice particular techniques with colleagues and guidance from a clinician hosting the evening and are open to anyone working in the Trust. Please see below for January/February dates:
- Tues 21 Jan 2020: Abscesses and Lesions (Dr Catherine Gilbert)
- Tues 28 Jan 2020: Ascitic Drains (Dr Monira Rahman) – rearranged from 07 Jan
- Tues 04 Feb 2020: Chest Drains (Dr Brian Dalley and Dr Walter Morris)
- Tues 11 Feb 2020: Advanced Suturing and Laparoscopy (Dr Catherine Gilbert)
- All held in the PGEC between 17.30-19.30 / a light supper is provided, with sandwiches, tea/coffee and cake
Places are limited! To book a place please email: [email protected]
If you like to be added to the mailing list for Skills Labs, have any colleagues who might be interested, or have ideas for future session topics then please also email the address above.