The medical resourcing team welcome you to Surrey & Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust
The medical resourcing team provide information relating to medical terms and conditions of service and work closely with Health Education Kent, Surrey, Sussex to facilitate the rotation of doctors and dentists in training. The coordination and support of the 2016 Doctors and Dentists in training contract, rota compliance, working hours and guardian support also form part of this team.
Medical Resourcing are based in Room AD38, Trust Headquarters.
The Medical Resourcing Team consists of –
- Louise Wilson – Strategic Medical Resourcing Manager – ext. 2455
- Ami Walsh – Medical Workforce Specialist – ext. 6616
- Pamela Namutebi – Medical Resourcing Advisor – ext. 6624
- Lakshmy Kunnambath – Medical Resourcing Coordinator – ext. 1248
- Scott Richards – Medical Resourcing Coordinator – ext. 6860
Please find below important information for you to review as a new trainee doctor at the Trust.
Welcome to East Surrey Hospital
Tax Code Information
For general information about tax codes please click below
Internationally Trained Doctors
Information related to supporting internationally trained doctors in relocating to the UK, please download the attached information sheet
EPR Information Leaflet
For information on how to access the EPR training please click below
Rota Co-ordinators and Service Managers
Please click below for a list of the rota co-ordinators and service managers by speciality