Common reasons for claim rejection
- Study leave not approved by PGME team
- Claim is >90-days old
- “Incurred date” of course fee expense item does not match course date
- There is no certificate / evidence of attendance
- You do not have business cover included in insurance when claiming mileage
- Your “From” is listed as “home” instead of “base” when using Study Leave Medical Mileage category
- You have not actioned previous rejection comments
- TRAINING is missing from your claim title (eg “Claim for Aug 2019 – TRAINING”)
- Receipts do not show all of the following:
- Amount paid
- Payee name
- Necessary dates (eg date of travel/accommodation/course)
GPSTs in a GP placement
Please ensure you claim mileage monthly, laid out in the correct format.
You must create and print a copy of your claim, get your Practice Manager to sign and date it as evidence of your attendance, and then upload a scanned copy to your claim. Your organisation number is 326.
GPs can claim home–practice mileage (up to 20-miles each day) on days where you also:
- Go on home visits
- Travel to another NHS location for work (ie if your practice has multiple locations)
- Do out of hours work
- Go on training
F2/GPSTs in Psychiatry placement
You must create and print a copy of your claim, get your Consultant supervisor to sign and date it as evidence of your attendance, and then upload a scanned copy to your claim. Your organisation number is 326.
You can claim mileage on days where you:
- Are on call (home–patient mileage, up to 40-miles per journey)
- Travel onwards as part of work (mileage from your centre to destination, eg patient/course/meeting)
Online Learning Feedback
Education Campus Reception
SASH Education Campus
Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust Trust Headquarters
East Surrey Hospital
Please use the form below to contact the medical education reception team.